TEAM STS ROTTO CHANNEL 2017 …
NOW offering squad for the 2nd Annual Port2Pub on 25th March 2017!!!
Be coached exclusively by Head Coach, Shelley Taylor-Smith.
20 week program – 1st October 2016 – 25rd February 2017
AND 25 week program – 1st October 2016 – 25th March 2017
Venue: Scotch College, Shenton Road, Swanbourne & Claremont Pool, Davies Road, Claremont.
- Tues & Thurs 6.15-8.00PM and
- Saturday 5.30am -7.45AM
21 Weeks TOTAL: Sat 1st October 2016 to Thurs 23rd February 2017
THREE (3) sessions per week [Download registration form click here now…]
* All Solo Squad Members receive 103.75 hours of passionate coaching PLUS the following VALUE ADDS:
- Expert coaching, motivation and technique advice from Head Coach, Shelley Taylor-Smith, 7-time World Marathon Swimming Champion
- Expert co-coaching from Claire Evans, ASCTA Bronze Coach & Multiple Rottnest Channel Solo swimmer
- 2017 Team STS Rotto Channel squad team t-shirt & silicone swim cap
- 3 x 3+ hour Bonus sessions with Shelley – pre-race peaking!
- 1x COMPLIMENTARY PASS to Prepare Your Mind+Body for Rotto workshop
- 1 x COMPLIMENTARY PASS to Injury Prevention workshop
- COMPLIMENTARY ENTRY to Open Water Tuesday weekly squad at Coogee Beach & Matilda Bay
- Musculo-skeletal testing with Swim Aust Swim Team and Aust OWS team no.1 physio Prue Stokes
- Priority reservation for Physio with Prue Stokes & Matt Affleck for ALL Team STS squad members
- VIP access for registration Stroke Correction Wednesday squad
- Team STS Squad Loyalty Card for discount swim gear, hydration drinks & massages
- Team STS Squad monthly team-bonding post squad breakfasts and dinners
- Open Water Swims every Sunday
- Take-a-Way Programs for Christmas holidays
- And of course… fun, fun, fun with all the other passionate crazy Rotto swimmers
NB: Tues & Thurs PM squad is held at Scotch College >> complimentary pool entry. Sat AM squad is held at Claremont Pool >> Entry fee is your personal responsibility.
ADDITIONAL ROTTO TRAINING: to help you build a foundation and work on your swimming technique the following squads are being held IN ADDITION to the 21 week Rottnest Channel Solo Squad. Register now to avoid disappoint. Register now to start your foundation to ensure your Rotto success!
DUOS and RELAY squads…. looking for a squad to train with people of likemindedness????
We have the following Summer Squads 2016/2017 available to achieve your Rotto Goal:
- Aerobic Mondays: 5:30-6:45am at Scotch College – operating all year round
- Open Water Tuesday: 6-7am at Coogee Beach swimming in the nets. Starting 25/10/2016!
- Stroke Correction Wednesday: 5:30-6:45am Scotch College – operating all year round!
- Aerobic Fridays: 5:30 – 6:45am at Scotch College – starts 11th November 2016.
- Super Saturdays: Limited Spaces! 5:30-7:45am at Claremont Pool
- Fun N Fitness: perfect for Triathletes & Rotto Duo/Relay swimmers – Mon & Wed 7:00PM – 8:00PM at Scotch College – OR Saturday 5:30-7:00am at Claremont Pool
PS: Just imagine overcoming your technique AND mental barriers to faster times AND more enjoyment!
“If you’re serious about Rottnest Channel swim and if you’re serious about learning from the best to achieve your goal then don’t miss out on this unique opportunity being coached by STS.” Bill Kirby, Gold Medalist Olympian Sydney 2000.
OR Be Coached ONLINE!!! Don’t live in Perth? The squad times don’t suit? No worries mate. Whether you’re swimming a solo, duo or relay; receive a taylor-made program prepared by Shelley just for you.
The 21 week online coaching program consists of:
- 10 fortnightly emails containing 2 weeks of 3 workouts
- 1 email of your final week leading into competition
- All emails, articles, tips and tools just as if you’re in the squad in Perth, WA to create your Rotto Channel Mindset, Motivation and Mental Toughness
- “Pick Shelley’s Brain”: 1x 15 minute complimentary call each month of October, November, December, January and February. Five in total.
- Bonus availability to Pick Shelley’s Brain at $77 for 30mins. (RRP $165) This option not available to anyone who is not in the Rottnest Channel Swim Online Coaching Program
ONLINE ROTTNEST COACHING PROGRAM $297 (email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject header “Shelley I am really keen to be coached ONLINE..please help!)… [more detailed information here…] [purchase now…] Pick Shelley’s Brain!!!! As she shares all her secrets. Achieve Your Rottnest Channel Swim Goal today!!! Email Shelley email@example.com OR call her directly 0414 594 245.
[NB: Refunds are available less administrative fee chargeable.]
Remember: You’re only one swim away from a good mood!
For more information on how to enter the Rottnest Channel Swim click here.